Full Throttle Entertainment are always looking for the right individuals to join our team.
If you think you have what it takes feel free to fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Current Job Opportunities:
. : MELBOURNE : MELBOURNE : MELBOURNE : .
ABOUT THE ROLE
Full Throttle is seeking an experienced Production Manager for a full time position in our Melbourne office:
Primary contact for all production elements
Generate job quotes using FTE inventory management software (training provided)
Organise and manage the logistics of all parties involved with the production of FTE events
Management of show preparation and assisting/checking job preparation
Booking event technical and crew requirements
The delivery, installation, operation and packdown of audio, visual and lighting
Supervision and mentoring of onsite crew
Interacting with clients, crew, freelancers in a professional manner
Ensuring the technical quality of all events are of the highest standard
Applying your extensive technical knowledge to all equipment, and identifying likely problem areas
Liaising with the Sales and Project Management teams on upcoming jobs, including contributing to the creative process.
ABOUT OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least 5 years experience in the Audio Visual Events industry: Rock & Roll/ Real world touring experience highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge in audio with an interest in lighting & vision
- You are competent in executing and operating mid-size events.
- Highly developed customer service and communication skills
- You have a curious personality and always want to understand technology and how it works
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- You are motivated to have a stable and growing career in AV and willing to put in hard work to reap the rewards.
- You are a team player and a great manager of your own time.
- A natural leader, with a calming personality. You should love to teach and inspire others
- have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- proficient in windows and mac, AutoCAD, SketchUP and or Vectorworks skills highly regarded.
- Able too effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
JOBCODE : MELBPM2017
. : SYDNEY : SYDNEY : SYDNEY : .
ABOUT THE ROLE
Full Throttle Entertainment is looking for a few new AV technicians to fill our ranks at some of Sydney's hottest nightclub venues!
The role is regular casual / regular part time.
If you think you have what it takes then apply in the form below.
Applicants should be self starters with a drive to learn.
Allen & Heath iLive
Allen & Heath QU
Midas Pro Series
Basic Graphic Design
Audio System Knowledge
Basic DJ Systems Knowledge
Good Customer Service
Professional Client Facing Attitude
Willing To Learn
JOBCODE : SYDCLUB2017